Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an inspiration you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full-line of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar inventhelp store products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea patent from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.